Saturday, June 6, 2009

Abbi's Birthday Party

We had Abbi's birthday party today (I know her birthday is the 31st of may so a little late but weekend was crazy) We had a castle bouncers and the kids had a great time with that and then of course there was the famous Castle Cake!! so here is the story... A few weeks ago I was looking on KSL to see what to do for Abbi's party, and there was an ad for cakes so I opened it up and there was a picture of a cake that looks like a castle. Abbi was sitting next to me and started saying I want a castle cake for my birthday, so I email the contact to see how much the cake would be and told Abbi we will see so she would leave me alone. Well I got the answer back on the price of the cake and it was much more then I was going to spend, so I told Abbi that I was sorry, but she could not have a castle cake. She was a little upset but then quickly went over to Grandpa and asked Grandpa can I have a castle cake for my birthday?? Of course he said yes so she talked about her castle cake for the following 2 weeks. So here are some pictures. She loved it of course and had a great birthday. I just can not believe that my Little one is already 3!!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Abbi! The cake looks delicious! What flavor was the inside?

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

strawberry cheese cake

Anonymous said...

That looks like way to much fun, sorry we missed it Happy Birthday