Monday, April 20, 2009

making the best out of crazy times!!

So as I posted before, we have been every where the last couple of months, and Sat I thought yeah I finally am going to go home. But no, things can not be so simple. We started in Dallas TX and were suppose go to Albuquerque then to Salt Lake, but you have to love weather! So our flight was delayed from 1:00pm to 5:00pm so they said well we can put you on a flight to El Paso then on to Phoenix then to Salt Lake, and you will not have to get off the flight in El Paso, so I said okay, needless to say we had to get off the plane in El Paso and could not get to Phoenix. So, there was a flight to Las Vegas so we got on that figuring that if I could not get to Salt Lake I could just get a hotel room. So we make it to Las Vegas and can not make it to Salt Lake so I had my dad look for a hotel for us, which to my surprise there were no rooms available (How does Vegas have no rooms?) anyways my sweet parents offered to drive 6 hour to come and get us, but it was already 8:00 at night and we would have to drive back, so I was looking at the flight board and noticed that there was a flight to San Diego leaving in a few min so I ask if we could get on that. So here we are in San Diego!! (We are going home today)
But since we had a crazy flight day on Sat we decided to unwind a little. So we went to the beach and the kids are playing with there friend!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Well at least you got to go to the beach!

Erin said...

i know how much you love san diego, but i am sure it was frustrating not being able to get home. Hope you had a good Mother's Day. Miss you!