Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

I hope that everyone had a Happy and safe Halloween!!! We had a great time. Domanik was the Incredible Hulk and Abbi was Tinkerbell. I was Mini mouse and Nick was a biker. We went over to Nick's parents house for pizza and trick er treating. Stephanie and Kevin and Corvin came over as well as my mom and sister. Kevin brought over his new car which we all thought was great and matched his costume perfect.
We had a great time and surprising Abbi was our trooper saying more mom more doors.

We also took the kids up this last week to the mountains to take pics with all the fall colors.


I was also Tagged


6-6-5


This is an easy tag, you go into your 6 photo folder and get the 6th picture and upload it and then tag 5 people!!



I tag: Erin, Britten, Angie, Candice, and Liz


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya way cute pictures. Love that you all dresses up!!!!

zachsmom said...

love love love the halloween photos,, so glad that y'all had a good time. And can I just tell you that I love the 6th photo, abbi really is just beautiful!!!

candace said...

cute pics from Halloween! I will do the tag, hopefully later today. I have gotten so way busy with work it's been insane!!!! Thanks for your email! I haven't done anything yet to make the change as of yet, so it's still freely accessible. When I send you an email then you'll know that I've done the private friends only thing ;) Until then no worries! Hopefully I can post later today, though. So much to post on!