Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dance Class


So I thought I would be a little daring and put Abbi into a dance class. The first week did not go so well, she did not want to let go of me and she did not want to follow directions, so I was second guessing myself and thought that maybe she is still too young, but I paid for the month so I tried again on Fri and she did great. She was so cute out there doing the little dances and she really had a good time, now she goes around the house and says mommy dance. I have to admit it makes me so happy that she loves to dance
      

1 comment:

candace said...

Oh cuteness! Sara really wants to do ballet. I'm looking into it for her and hopefully we can find a good dance teacher that is also affordable!