Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Fun

Well we had another busy Sat. Domanik had his first indoor soccer game, and did really well. It took him a minute to get used to the new ball but soon figured things out. He is on a team of kids from age 4 -7 which I think is great it will help him to improve his skill.
Then we put Abbi in the Pumpkin Princess Pageant. She had a blast being on stage and getting all dressed up as a princess. She did not win, but was so cute.
The pageant was a the corn maze in Thanksgiving Point so we let the kids run around and play. There was so much to do from jumping to lasso's and we even took a carriage ride.

Then Sat night we had our yearly Halloween Party over at the neighbors house. We had a blast as usual and it was fun to get all dressed up.
So much fun so little time!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Abbie should have won!!!!!
I love you guy all dresses up.
We miss you
Britten

zachsmom said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! I just love the pics, and of course little abby won in our eyes right!! I love the pics of dom on the wooden horse too fun. You both looked so awesome dressed up.