Well I am currently in Florida right now. I know crazy because it was not planed. We went to Disneyland for a couple of days to spend with grandma and grandpa. Well we realized that we were not making in home to Salt Lake so decided to come out to Florida to spend a few days with grandpa in his condo. Disneyland was great it was so fun to see it all decorated for Halloween. I would love to show you pictures but due to some very unfortunate events we lost our camera. I am not sure were it is somewhere in Long Beach to Washington Dulles to Florida. I know so sad, but I have to admit that I am more sad about the pictures lost verses the actual camera. I had not downloaded any of my pictures for the last couple of weeks, so we lost Domanik's Soccer as well as the kids cooking and then Disneyland. But life does go on.
Other then that we are having a great time and Florida is beautiful. Right now I am sitting on the edge of the pool with the ocean behind me. Life all in all is great.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Tanya I am so sorry about your camera. I truly hope some good person will turn it in. That is great you got to spend time with Mom and Dad.
love ya
Ya, for you, fun times in disneyland and florida. So, sorry about the camera, I will get you some soccer pics ok. See ya saturday!
Post a Comment