Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tutu


So like I said in my last post we wend to Gardner Village yesterday and I got into a very crafty mode. So I made this tutu for Abbi. It was a little hard to get it on her, but once we did she loved it. She has been dancing around the house all morning. I also made the cute hair piece. I have to
admit that I love that she loves it and that she loves to dance!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tutu! now you just need to make me one for every holiday! I cant wait to see the next one you make. Love ya

zachsmom said...

Wow, Tanya, you are so talented.. I love the tutu... and the hair bows. I am so glad that we got to meet. you are a wonderful person and you have a beautiful family. Thanks for adding me to your blog buddies..