Well yesterday was Nick's 30th birthday I think that it turned out pretty good. I was out running errands picking up last minute stuff, and Nick called as said that he was going to get off work early so we went and picked up some balloons and met him at the olive garden for lunch. Well Nick wanted me to leave the balloons in the car but I said no and I am glad that we brought them in because as we were finishing up a table next to us asked if they could sing to him. And so they did!!!
Then for dinner we went to Nick's favorite restaurant Tepanyaki. We were joined by our families so it was great!!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Nick. Sorry would couldn't share in that yummy cake with you! I hope that you have a great year and dang you are going bald dud get a wig or something old man.
Happy Birthday, Nick! Now he can be "old" like the rest of us at 30! ;) That resturant (Tepanyaki?) looks similar to Benihana.. is it the same idea?
Post a Comment