Sunday, August 3, 2008

So I know I have not blogged for a bit so I have alot to write today. First off I was one of those crazy people who waited up unitl midnight on Fri to get the new Stephenie Meyer's book Breaking Dawn. The Walmart out by my mom's house had a big thing going on for it, so I took the kids. It ended up actually being pretty fun they had hot dogs, cake, and cotten candy. We also got our faces painted and Domanik even won me a cool shirt. I have to admit that the book was not what I expected. But in the end I really really enjoyed the book and was very much still in love with the series. I have to admit that I was a little nervous reading this final book because I had such high expectations and loved the previous books so much, but was not disappointed. I do not want to give anything away so soon so I will not write about the book, but do look forward to see what others think!!!!!




Okay so what eles has been going on since my last post. I have to admit that life has slowed slightly which is nice, I have actually caught up on laundry. Last Sat. we went boating again. And we had a good 24th of July! Went over to Nana's ( Nick's parents) for dinner and Fireworks the kids had a great time, Abbi was a little scare of the loud fireworks so she played with her glow sticks!

No comments: