Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July



I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July!!!!

We had a fun, but of course busy day. We started the day over at Chris and Laura's (Nick's bother and sister-in law) condo to swim in the pool with Nana, Grandpa, and cousins.

Then we went over to Stephanie's for Dinner and play with Corvin, we even let the kids do fireworks on the deck.

After that we headed back home for our annual neighborhood party. We had the big water slide up and then did fireworks and watched the Magna show, we have a great view from our front yard.

2 comments:

The Hoods said...

Looks like you had a great 4th of July. I think Kylee is still in town. I need to get a hold of her and see if she can do it, I'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, why are you having such a great time with out us! I love the pictures of the kids. I am happy that you were able to get together with Stephanie. Love ya