Well my little sister is finally
married! It was so beautiful and great day even with the snow. We were able to get pictures at the temple before it started raining or snowing
( I do not have any though she hired a photographer for that part since I had to be in them) But it was an amazing sealing and so much
love I just had to soak it up. Then our luncheon was at the
Lion House YUM!That night she had a reception at her church. I have to admit that the even though it was at the church house she did a really really great job making it feel like
a quaint restaurant or something intimate like that. It was beautiful just like her. I am sure that Josh and Jamie will have a life full of
adventures that they will go through together.
Congrats!!!! (here are some pics)

No comments:
Post a Comment