Saturday, March 27, 2010

An Amazing Weekend

So I have had a great weekend so far. On Friday we had our good friend come over with his cute kids and we had breakfast for dinner (Always good) and then we dyed Easter eggs. The kids had fun, and I have to admit that the adults did too. (here are some pics)



Then today I was able to be a part of our Young Women's Conference. Our stake had a hike this morning were we let off Gold balloons vowing to be virtuous. Abbi was with me and wrote her name on one of the balloons and sent it off (So I am going to have to remind her when she is older of the promise she made today!!!!) Then we had an amazing breakfast. Then we were able to go to the conference center and listen to our wonderful leaders! I was so inspired. Even if you are not a young women I would highly recommend listening or reading the talks presented tonight! You can find it at www.youth.lds.org

No comments: