
Well I did
it I actually
cut my little girls
hair short!! She has been fighting me
every time I would try to do her hair.
Then after fighting with her she would
pull out what ever I did, so I
cut it short I was really
nervous at first but I think that in the end I
really like it! Here are some pics:
Also I have wanted to do this
picture with my kids and finally went down to the
temple and took it. I really like how it turned out
And since I already had my camera out we took some more fun pic's!
2 comments:
super cute pictures! I've been toying with the idea of cutting Lilly's hair too. She hates having it combed or put in a ponytail, but Nate won't let me.
Abby's looks darling!
I love the pictures! You will have to take some of my kids I also love Abbie's hair so cute.
Post a Comment