Thursday, August 6, 2009

Girls Camp

So I was lucky enough to be a tag along for our wards girls camp this year. It was so much fun our girls are amazing of course. On the first day we had an amazing race were we were given clues and had to go all over the valley for the next. We went up Ensign Peak, to Temple Square, over to the Beehive house, then to GateWay, next to Murray Park, and then last we had to eat a huge Ice Cream Sunday and Leatherby's
The next day they all headed up to the campground bright and early, but I had to work so I went up later in the evening, were we had a yummy dinner and a fashion show. So much fun!
On Sat. we were able to go to the little lake that was there, and ride in canoes, and there was suppose to be a zip line but it was not working so we turned it into a rope swing to swing out to the lake. When it was my turn, I ran down the ramp and my feet touched the water and it was FREEZING, so I did not want to let go, but I had to, so into the ice cold water I went and right out I went as well. But the girls had a blast!
That night we had a great testimony meeting, I am still amazed at how wonderful and beautiful each of the girls are!!

2 comments:

Kandis said...

It was super fun wasn't it! Thanks for coming along with us...the girls love you! That water was FREEZING...I agree!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You never told me you were going to girls camp! How fun.