We have had a good summer so far. For the 4th we were able to go to Yuba and have a great day on the boat. I even got up on the wake board on the first try (next time I may even make it outside of the wake!)
We then came home and watched the Magna Fireworks.


We also decided that Domanik needed a new hair cut so we buzzed him today but let him have a Mohawk for a day.
We also got to spend the afternoon at the Gateway with Domanik & Abbi's cousins who were here visiting from Denver! And the kids played in the fountain and ate snow cones, what great fun I LOVE Summer Time!!!


3 comments:
We love summer too! It has been fun to spend a bit of summer hangind out with you guys a little! Loved the Mohawk thanks for coming to show us!
looks like fun Dawson is thinking of sporting a new hair do like Dom.
I was just showing Jana your blog and she commented that your little girl looks so much like Jamie did when she was a little girl!!!
Looks like you have had lots of summer fun!
Post a Comment