Saturday, June 14, 2008

Well we have had another crazy week!! I am kind of looking forward to a day to just sit at home and get some work around the house done, but who knows when that will happen. Well I guess I will just give a quick recap of the week.


Mon we went to a bee's game, it was the first one we have gone too and had a great time, the kids loved the hot dogs and nachos!


Tues Domanik played his last soccer game of the season and received a trophy!


Thurs I took Abbi out to take her two year old pictures I made my living room into a studio then went out to a field, but my daughter was not cooperating so I think we will have to try again I just have to get my patients back


Fri we went to Nana's and played in the water with Bree and then had a ward party


and Today we went to a birthday party then went to see Kong Fu Panda which is a cute movie and even Abbi sat through most of it YEAH!!!


Well that was our busy week!

Also Happy Father's Day to all our Dads you are great!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Hoods said...

Ya, You've been a little crazy this week! Sounds like a fun crazy week though! I ran into Kylee at the store, Saturday. She's here for the next 8 weeks or so! Maybe we should have an old-times, GNO. What do you think?