Monday, June 23, 2008

Well this last week was not quite as crazy as the week before, but it was still fun.
We took the kids over to the Gateway mall and let them run around in the water and they loved it.

Domanik graduated from Preschool. They had a graduation and everything the kids were so cute!

We also finally went out on my parents boat first time this season, I forget how much I have to be out on the water. The water was a little cold still but I loved it anyways

And Grandpa (Nick's dad) got his race car running, so the kids are ready to go to the track and watch him race!



I was also Taged:
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog...List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 JOYS: 1. My family
2. scrapbooking
3. playing

3FEARS: 1. Losing my husband or any of my children
2. Never moving back to San Diego
3. disappointing my family

3 GOALS: 1.To lose some weight
2. To raise my children with strong testimonies
3. To be a better mom and wife

3 CURRENT OBSESSION
/COLLECTIONS: 1. The Twilight series (I have read the first 3 books 3 times and am anxiously waiting for breaking Dawn to come out Aug 2nd)
2. Blogging
3. digital scrapbooking

3 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME: 1. I love to travel
2. I do photography
3. I love to knee board
I would like to tag: Britten, Erin, Liza, Liz, and Jen

No comments: