This weekend we went up to Park City (My parents had an extra room and invited us up)
We went swimming in a 90 degree pool,
which is my kind of swimming, and we just hung out it was nice to just relax.
We went swimming in a 90 degree pool,
Cute story though: In the morning Domanik was running around collecting all the pillows, I though oh great he is making a mess and decided to go see what he was up to. When I went into the room I asked him what he was doing and he said Abbi wanted to look out the window so I made her something to stand on. I thought that was so cute, kids can be so sweet!!!!!


2 comments:
Fun times!! Looked like a nice place to relax and have some fun :)
Hey Tanya, I was blog searching and found yours!! I am so excited that you have one so that I can see what is up with you and your cute little family!! I haven't talked to you for a while. We need to get together or something!!
Post a Comment