Saturday, May 10, 2008






Domanik had his first soccer game today. We were a little disappointed though because they changed his game time from 9:00 am to 10:00am so he had to miss his t-ball game. But he did really good at soccer!! I can not believe how intense a 4 year old team can be, and I have to admit that I got into the game quite a bit. Domanik was really good at goalie and learned quickly how to block the ball and through it back to the Field. Even Abbi was in the soccer spirit she was kicking her own ball on the side lines, we even had to run and get her off the playing Field a couple of times. Both kids though had a great time!

1 comment:

candace said...

How fun that Dominick is doing some fun sports! Cute pics of Abby on the sidelines, too ;)

Thanks for your comment on our blog! It'll be fun getting to know you and your family as well! I've known Nick since 7th grade, and I'm sure he's changed a lot since High school! You guys have a beautiful family!