
So one of my Young Women Martina, had her 16th Birthday party tonight, and I was asked to help. So I called up my amazing sister ( I know you are asking which sister because they are all amazing, but this one would be Britten) and asked if she would help me put together a murder mystery that we could play. Well, can I just say that it turned out FANTASTIC!!! The kids had a great time and it made them really go around and get to know each other while having a great time acting there part. The theme for the party was masquerade so everyone was dressed up with masked. It was fun to see all the youth. I also got to take some fun pics before the party. Oh and can not forget that I made my Margarita cupcakes per request of the birthday girl. All in all I hope it was a great night!!!




2 comments:
I am so happy that everything went great I will have to have a party murder mystery party it was so fun planning.
Holy cow this looks so awesome. Great pics Tanya- they're really really beautiful. I know I'm not 16... but we should totally have another masquerade/murder mystery- say for Halloween? Britt- you in?
Post a Comment