Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Abbi turned 4 and Florida

So we have had a busy couple of weeks so I apologize for the picture overload! First off my little girl turned 4 the end of May!! I can not believe how big she is getting. We had a party for her the first week of June at my sweet sisters house who so graciously let us use her pool!! It was a great time!


Then we went right to Florida to spend some time with my Family. My sister Britten and her husband and kids were there as well as my parents and my sister Jamie. We had a great time though it was busy!!!! The first day we down to the Keys and went canoeing, and played in the water. (which was extremely warm I loved it) Then we went to one of my dad's favorite restaurant and had the best key lime pie) The 2nd day we went to this AMAZING place called WANNADO CITY. Look it up it is AWESOME!!!! The Kids loved it We also went to the Miami seaquarim and went on a dinner cruise. Needless to say busy but great but I already am missing my family. Here are some Pic's enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun I am so glad that you were able to come and hang out with us. I miss spending time with you guys. We love you