So today is my sister's birthday. She was born on Mother's Day too! So I thought I would dedicate this post to her and name ten things I love about her. There are of course a lot more but thought I would stop and 10!
1. She is my creative inspiration, she is always helping me be creative and get into projects
2. She is an amazing mom. I learn so much from her even though she is my younger sister
4. She is so talented, she can sew like none other, you should have seen the amazing dresses she made for my sisters wedding
5. She is always willing to help others, whether it is for someone in her ward or her family.
6. She is a great friend, I could not have made it through high school or even now without her friendship!
7. She is an amazing wife. (At least that is what Dan says)
8. She is so spiritual, every time we get together I learn so much from her
9. She is an amazing teacher
10.She makes me want to be a better person in every way
Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!!


1 comment:
Okay so that just made me cry! You are so sweet and I love you! Thank you so much for such a wonderful post. I Love you so much and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment