I am sure you are wondering what happened to the Sall family since I have not posted for a while. Well we are good. Nick is in Oklahoma City at school for work and will be there until the end of March, so I am going to be a single mom for the next six weeks.
To keep me from whining so much about moving back to Cal, we have been visiting quite a bit. I sure do love it there! We have some great friends Liz and Dan who we get to stay with.
Right now I am in Las Vegas helping my sister who also is a single mom, at least until Fri. but her little girl who is only 3 days younger then Abbi fell off a cliff and broke her leg so now she is in a cast, but is doing really well.
Tomorrow we are heading to Cal. to visit Disneyland and Legoland, I will post pictures and events when we get back.
Hope all of you are doing great!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment